Cheryl’s practice is focused on real estate: residential closings, lease review, and legal advice and strategy for tenants and homeowners facing eviction and foreclosure.
For over twelve years, Cheryl has helped people in our community with their legal needs. She believes that everyone should be able to access legal help without needless hassle or stress. She strives to provide high quality, individualized service to her clients so that they feel heard, respected, and that they’ve been treated with the dignity that they deserve.
Cheryl is a lifelong resident of the southwest suburbs. She grew up in Tinley Park, and now lives in Frankfort with her husband, two energetic and industrious kids, and poodle. Her family is active in the homeschooling community, and enjoys hiking, biking, and spending time together at the many local family events in our community.
- Home Sale Closings
- Home Purchase Closings
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Residential Foreclosures
- Marquette University Law School – JD, 2004
- Marquette University – Honors BA, 2001
- Graduated with honors from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2004.
- Prior Judicial intern for the Honorable Justice Jon P. Wilcox of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Awarded a CALI Excellence for the Future Award for her classwork in the Law, Philosophy, and Social Theory Seminar.
- As an undergraduate, Cheryl spent a semester studying at the Les Aspin Center for Government in Washington, DC and completed an internship in the office of Congressman Ron Klink of Pennsylvania.
Bar Admissions & Professional Memberships
- Illinois, 2004
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- Wisconsin, 2004
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2004
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association, Standing Committee on Law Office Management and Economics
- Illinois State Bar Association, General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Section Council
- Federal Trial Bar for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association